Collecting and using personal data
Personal data is data directly or indirectly related to an individual. The data is collected and processed by Netiabi to fulfill the agreement between an individual and Netiabi, to contact the customer or to fulfill legal obligations.
We collect personal data based on customer’s consent as follows:
• You may give us your personal data (including your name, postal address, phone number, email address, national identification number, bank account details) by communicating with us via email, phone, website or through direct interaction at our Computer Repair Shop.
• Submitting an application for back payment.
• Using our website, through cookies.
Read more about cookies from here:
A cookie is a small text file that the server sends to the user’s browser and that is stored on the user’s hard drive. Netiabi uses third-party cookies learn more about cookies: http://www.aki.ee/et/kupsised ). Netiabi uses third-party cookies to provide high-quality content, collect statistics and display ads. You can learn more about the third-party privacy policies and their terms and conditions on their website.
We use gathered data to complete work-related tasks, to contact a customer, transport the goods and to conclude back payment applications/contracts.
Based on data collected, we can notify customers about our campaigns.
A customer who does not wish to receive our newsletter can revoke their affirmative consent at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For customer service purposes, Netiabi may disclose information about individual customers to certain trusted third parties who provide services to our company such as delivery companies, companies providing accounting and back payment services, etc. and thus they are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of information shared.
Using video recordings at our Repair Shop in order to protect our customers’ and Netiabi’s assets.
Netiabi retains your personal data only for as long as needed to achieve the purpose of the processing but no longer than the expiry date of legal claims.
Customers’ rights related to their personal data
• The right to access your personal data
• The right to request a correction of personal data
• The right to request a restriction on processing personal data
• The right to request a deletion of personal data
• When personal data processing is based on affirmative consent, then the right to revoke your consent.
Personal data protection
Netiabi Computer Repair Shop implements all precautionary measures (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect customer’s personal data. Access to change and process data is restricted to authorized individuals only.
In compliance with applicable law, Netiabi has the right to solely update, specify and amend the terms and conditions of data protection at any time, notifying the customer of changes made through Netiabi website and/or email.
Please send questions related to the terms and conditions of data protection to email@example.com
Data protection terms and conditions last updated: 19th of July 2018.